Voldtægt af børn. Fantastisk med multikultur, ikke?
‘You preyed on girls because they were not part of your community or religion’, says judge as he jails Rochdale sex gang for 77 years
Nine ‘pure evil’ men who abused girls as young as 13 were today jailed for a total of 77 years for their roles in a child sex grooming ring.
Following an 11-week trial, a jury found the nine men, from Rochdale and Oldham, guilty of several counts of sexual abuse over a two-year period.
They were convicted on the back of evidence from five girls, who were as young as 13 when the abuse happened between 2008 and 2010.
Mere HER i Manchester Evening News.
The Rochdale sex ring shows the horrific consequences of Britain’s ‘Islamophobia’ witch-hunt
By Melanie Phillips | 9 May 2012
So now we can see the outcome of the witch-hunt against ‘Islamophobia’.
With the conviction of nine men for organised sexual crimes from rape to sex trafficking, the full horrific details of more than two decades of sexual violence against young, predominantly white girls living in children’s homes in the north of England have been revealed.
The gang lured an officially estimated 47 girls (the figure may well be higher) aged 12 to 16 with gifts, alcohol and drugs before passing them around to have sex ‘with several men a day, several times a week’ in flats, houses, cars, taxis and kebab shops.
After phone calls inviting them to come and have sex with a girl, men would turn up to do so by the taxi-load. One 13 year-old was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night.
Asian grooming gang detectives hunt for FORTY more men who may have had sex with underage girls
By James Tozer and Nazia Parveen – 10 May 2012
- Judge says gang preyed on five girls, aged between 13 and 15, partly because they were from different ‘community and religion’
- Nine men jailed for a total of 77 years as police prepare to arrest four more
- Judge Gerald Clifton dismisses defendants’ claims that prosecution was ‘triggered by race’ after ringleader brands him a ‘racist b******’
- But legal counsel for one of the convicted men says he will launch an appeal on the basis of a tweet by BNP leader Nick Griffin
- Opportunity to catch the paedophiles missed after complaint four years ago
- As many as 47 vulnerable girls were plied with alcohol, gifts and money
- They were then passed around for sex with ‘several men a day’
- At least one victim forced to have sex with 20 men in one night, police say
- Convicted men will be scattered in prisons across the UK and segregated from other prisoners over fears of revenge attacks
- Former Labour MP Ann Cryer says gang were left to it because police feared being branded racist
- Muslim leader warns that some British Pakistani men ‘think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought’
Mere HER i The Daily Mail.
Uploadet 12. maj 2012:
EDL – British Freedom – Muslim Rape and the complicity of the ‘Liberal Left’
Paul Weston, the Chairman of the British Freedom Party, has recorded this video in response to the recent arrest, prosecution, and conviction of vicious Muslim paedophile rape gangs who trafficked underage white girls in major cities all over Britain.
Fra 10. maj 2012:
Rochdale sex grooming racially motivated
Der følger en artikel med fra Sky News, som kan læses her.
Muslim sex-gang convicted to jail for 77 years
Rochdale grooming trial: Nine men jailed
Et program fra BBC 5. december 2011 – citat:
Exposed: Groomed for Sex
Adil Ray investigates the controversial subject of on-street grooming of young girls for sex by Pakistani men in the UK. He speaks to members of his own community, the police and victims of abuse. For Adil, it is a ‘deeply personal journey’ and he is shocked by what he discovers.
Opdatering 21. maj 2012:
Muslim Child-Rape Gangs in Britain
by Soeren Kern – May 21, 2012
It recently emerged that British police had known for more than a decade that Muslim rape gangs were targeting young girls, but they ignored the evidence of rapes because “they were petrified of being called racist.” Rather than acknowledge that there is a problem, Muslim groups have decided to play the victim card instead. They are working overtime trying to silence public discussion about Muslim sex crimes by branding critics as “far-right racists” and “Islamophobic.” Several of the men on trial in Liverpool apparently told their victims that it was all right for the girls to be passed around for sex with dozens of men “because it’s what we do in our country.”
Nine Muslim men belonging to a child-rape gang in northwestern England have received hefty prison sentences for trafficking and raping young British girls.
The three-month sexual grooming trial at a court in Liverpool, which ended on May 9, has drawn nationwide attention to the sexual abuse of children and women by Muslim immigrants, and British police are currently investigating at least 40 other cases of child rapes perpetrated by Muslims in northern England.
Fortsætter HER hos Gatestone Institute.