Udgivet september 19, 2010
Al Qaeda , Asylsystemet, familiesammenføring, immigration , Ayaan Hirsi Ali , Æresdrab , Dansk Folkeparti , Flerkoneri , Halshugning, hængning, stening, dødsstraf , Holland , Imamer i Danmark , Iran , Islamister , Islamkritikere - internationale , Kenya , Koran, hadith mm. , Kvinder i islam , Muhammedkriser , Muslimsk trussels- og voldskultur , Saudi Arabien , Somalia , Stamme, klan, kaste o.lign. , Sundhed og sygdom , Tvangsægteskab, arrangeret ægteskab, tvangsskilsmisse , USA , Venstre , Videoer - interessante , Voldtægt , Ytringsfrihed
Tags:Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Pia Kjærsgaard
Introduktion ved formand, Pia Kjærsgaard – fra Dansk Folkepartis årsmøde 18. – 19. september 2010:
Andre kilder: Jyllands-Posten,
Også Pia Kjærsgaard tale kan læses HER. Åbner i et WordPad-dokument, der stammer fra Dansk Folkepartis hjemmeside.
Udgivet september 19, 2010
Antisemitisme, jødeforfølgelser , Appeaseniks , Asylsystemet, familiesammenføring, immigration , Ayaan Hirsi Ali , Holland , Humanitærpopulister , Islamisering af Vesten , Islamkritikere - internationale , Kulturberigelse? , Kvinder i islam , Muslimsk racisme , Saudi Arabien , Somalia , Stamme, klan, kaste o.lign. , Taqiyya, tawriya, muruna , Tvangsægteskab, arrangeret ægteskab, tvangsskilsmisse , USA , Videoer - interessante , Ytringsfrihed
Tags:Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Et ganske udmærket interview fra Western Word Radio på BlogTalkRadio. Fra 19. august 2010:
An Interview with Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Join Avi Davis in his interview with former Dutch parliamentarian and Muslim dissident, Ayaan Hirsi Ali when they discuss her new book “Nomad”
Varighed 58 minutter. Åbner Windows Media Player HER.
Udgivet september 19, 2010
Al Qaeda , Appeaseniks , Det Muslimske Broderskab , Humanitærpopulister , Islamister , Islamkritikere - internationale , Jihad , Kulturberigelse? , Muslimsk trussels- og voldskultur , Rusland & Sovjetunionen , Sharia , Taliban , Terror , USA , Videoer - interessante
Center for Security Policy har udgivet en ny rapport, som får en del omtale rundt om. AINA skriver i en flot artikel:
The key findings of the Team ‘B’ II Report are as follows:
- The United States is under attack by foes who are openly animated by what is known in Islam as shariah (Islamic law).
- Shariah is based on the Quran, hadiths (sayings of Mohammed), and agreed interpretations. It commands Muslims to carry out jihad (holy war) indefinitely until all of the dar al-harb (i.e., the House of War, where shariah is not enforced) is brought under the domination of dar al-Islam (the House of Islam — or literally, the House of Submission, where shariah is enforced).
- Shariah dictates that non-Muslims be given three choices: convert to Islam and conform to shariah, submit as second-class citizens (dhimmis), or be killed. Not all classes are given the second option.
- Both Islamic terrorism and pre-violent “civilization jihad” (popularly referred to as “stealth jihad”) are commanded by shariah. That is not the view of only “extremists” and “fringe” elements “hijacking the religion,” but of many authorities of Islam widely recognized as mainstream and drawing upon orthodox texts, interpretations, and practices of the faith.
- The Muslim Brotherhood is the font of modern Islamic jihad. It is dedicated to the same global supremacist objectives as those (like al-Qaeda and the Taliban) who share its adherence to shariah but who believe that violent jihad is more likely to more quickly produce the common goal of a global caliphate.
- The Brotherhood’s internal documents make clear that civilization jihad is subversion waged by stealth instead of violence only until such time as Muslims are powerful enough to progress to violent jihad for the final conquest.
- Those who work to insinuate shariah into the United States intend to subvert and replace the Constitution (itself a violation of Article VI) because, according to shariah, freedom of religion, other civil liberties enshrined in the Constitution, and the rule of man-made law are incompatible with Islam (which means “submission”).
- The shariah-adherent enemy prioritizes “information warfare,” manifested in American society as political warfare, psychological warfare, influence operations, and subversion of our foundational institutions. Our government structure fails to recognize this strategy because it is focused so exclusively on kinetic attacks. As a result, the United States remains crippled in its inability to engage this enemy effectively on his primary battlefield.
- The Brotherhood exploits the atmosphere of intimidation created by Islamic terrorists, thus inculcating in the West a perceived need for “outreach” to the “Muslim community,” which, in turn, opens up opportunities to pursue a campaign of stealthy infiltration into American and other Western societies. The combined effect of such “civilization jihad” and jihadism of the violent kind may prove to be considerably more dangerous for this country and other Western societies than violent jihad alone.
- The Brotherhood has succeeded in penetrating our educational, legal, and political systems, as well as top levels of government, intelligence, the media, and U.S. military, virtually paralyzing our ability to respond effectively.
- Muslim Brotherhood organizations conduct outreach to the government, law enforcement,media, religious community, and others for one reason: to subvert them in furtherance of their objective, which is implementation of Islamic Law.
- An informed and determined counter-strategy to defend the Constitution from shariah can yet succeed — provided it is undertaken in the prompt, timely, and comprehensive manner recommended by Team B II.
Hele rapporten findes som pdf HER - klik på “Read the report”. Desuden en video fra præsentationen af rapporten. Videoen er uploadet for få timer siden – den er faktisk ikke specielt interessant. Man kan evt. nøjes med at se Andrew C. McCarthys indlæg, som er indsat i en video nederst:
Team B II: Shariah, the Threat to America
This is the press conference for the release of the Center for Security Policy’s report, “Shariah, the Threat to America.” It was composed by Team B II, a group of intelligence and national security professionals, including former CIA head James Woolsey, author and former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy, Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, author Diana West, the Center’s Frank Gaffney, Lt. Gen. Ed Soyster, and many others. At the press conference at the US Capitol, the report was presented to Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ)– who read a statement on Team B II by Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)– and Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-MI).
Andre kilder: The Washington Times, Right Side News, Human Events,